This map shows ALL Franklin County attractions listed below on one single map.
There is always something fun to do in Franklin County Indiana!
- Morgan's Canoe and Cabins
- Canoe ● Kayak ● Raft ● Camp
- Wolf Creek Habitat & Rescue, Inc.
- Wolf Creek Habitat is here to educate young & old about the Wolf. All visitors are welcome on the weekends
- 1-513-312-9143 (Cell)
- Michaela Farm | Sisters of St. Francis
- Welcome to Michaela Farm! The farm derives its name from Sister Michaela Lindemann, one of the first women to join the new congregation of the Sisters of St. Francis in 1851, who began directing the work on the then newly acquired land in 1854.
- (812) 933-0661
- Metamora Gem Mine
- Indiana Flyfishing Guides
- Join us to float or wade our "Indiana home waters".
- Family Time Adventures
- Lets Go Have Some Fun!!!
- White's Flea Market
- Our flea market is every Wednesday from daylight ’til noon (400+ vendors and 6000-8000 customers). The miscellaneous auction is from 11 am- 1 pm, and the livestock auction begins at 1 pm.
- (765) 647-5360
- Whitewater Canal Trail
- The Canal Trail follows the historic canal route as it travels through the heart of the Whitewater River Valley in Franklin County, Indiana.
- (513) 295-4820
- Whitewater Canoe Rental
- Whitewater River float trips renting canoes, kayaks, rafts, tubes and campsites on the privately owned sections of the Whitewater River; Shuttle service available
- 765-647-2330, 765-647-5434, 1-800-634-4277
- Whitewater Canal State Historic Site
- The Whitewater Canal State Historic site operates a horse - drawn canal boat, the Ben Franklin III, and the Metamora Grist Mill
- Marker's Wally World
- Looking for a fun time for you, your family and friends? Look no further...MARKER'S WALLY WORLD is your one stop for fun, food and relaxation! We offer Go-Karts, Arcade Games, Batting Cages and much, much more!
- (765) 458-7229
- Brookville Lake Guide Services
- Welcome to Brookville Lake Guided Services.
- Morgans Canoe Livery
- The fastest flowing river in Indiana, the Whitewater River is considered a Class 1 stream and great for canoeists of all skill levels. Our 120 acre facility overlooks the Whitewater River known for its fast, clear waters and abundant wildlife.
- Brook Hill Golf Course
- Brook Hill Golf Club is the place to play golf. Whether you are boating at Brookville Lake or just touring our lovely town, enjoy a great round of golf on at this hidden little gem. Give us a call and book your next golf reservation at Brook Hill, your "Diamond in the Rough". Hope to see you soon and lots of birdies in 2012.
- Cricket Ridge Golf Course
- Daily Specials for Golf and Food!
- (812) 934-6348
- Harbor Links Golf Club
- We offer Custom Stay & Play and Golf Outing Packages! Check out our New 2012 Rates & Membership Special Prices!
- (765) 458-9999
|Heap Memorial Swimming Pool||570 East 9th Street; Brookville, In 47012||765-647-3202|
|Salt Creek Ranch-Horseback Riding||21040 US 52; Laurel, In 47024||765-698-2044|
|Cedar Grove Bowling||405 4th St; Cedar Grove, IN||765-647-6240|
|Oldenburg Walking Tours||Brochure Available in the Office||765-647-6522|