Franklin County Indiana has many yearly festivals & special events you don’t want to miss!
There is always something fun to do in Franklin County Indiana!
- The biggest little German festival in Indiana.
- Metamora Christmas Walk
- First weekend following Thanksgiving. Lanterns line the canal, luminaries light the pathways and decorations are a plenty throughout the entire village.
- Korner's Christmas Display
- See a House Dance to the Music playing on your car radio. This is a must see for the Holiday Season.
- Annual Towpath 10k Dash and Fun Run
- Always the 3rd Saturday in May.
- Memorial Day Celebration
- Always conducted the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. 2pm.
- Halloween Information
- Halloween Happenings!!!! Everything you need to know for Halloween.
- November Noel
- Santa arrives in Brookville. Come out for all the Holiday FUN!!!!
- Whitetail Acres Tree Farm
- Come and enjoy all the sights, scents and sounds of Christmas in our new country store. Our gift shop is a great place to warm up while we shake and bale your prized "Christmas Tree"! Of course there is no charge for shaking and baling your purchased tree!
|Haunted Halloween Cruise||Metamora||www.facebook.com/HistoricMetamora|