Franklin County Indiana has many yearly festivals & special events you don’t want to miss!
There is always something fun to do in Franklin County Indiana!
- Metamora Old Time Music Festival
Two day celebration of traditional American music along the Whitewater Canal, Sat & Sun of Labor Day weekend in Metamora, IN
Founded by Jim and Connie Wendel on their Lane's End property, and sponsored by Historic Metamora, Inc.
- In addition to the big canoe and running races in the happening at Canoefest, the Festival in Brookville's beautiful riverside town park will offer two great nights of family fun!
- The biggest little German festival in Indiana.
- Annual Native American Gathering
- Come Listen to the Call of the Wild
- Metamora Christmas Walk
- First weekend following Thanksgiving. Lanterns line the canal, luminaries light the pathways and decorations are a plenty throughout the entire village.
- Korner's Christmas Display
- See a House Dance to the Music playing on your car radio. This is a must see for the Holiday Season.
- Annual Towpath 10k Dash and Fun Run
- Always the 3rd Saturday in May.
- Memorial Day Celebration
- Always conducted the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. 2pm.
- Halloween Information
- Halloween Happenings!!!! Everything you need to know for Halloween.
- November Noel
- Santa arrives in Brookville. Come out for all the Holiday FUN!!!!
- Whitetail Acres Tree Farm
- Come and enjoy all the sights, scents and sounds of Christmas in our new country store. Our gift shop is a great place to warm up while we shake and bale your prized "Christmas Tree"! Of course there is no charge for shaking and baling your purchased tree!
- Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
- FCHS Drama Department announces an interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Theater "My Fatal Valentine"
- $20.00 includes full catered meal
|Haunted Halloween Cruise||Metamora||www.facebook.com/HistoricMetamora|